Thursday, June 16, 2022

Summertime Sneak Peek!

 

 

Just one more sleep before Pink & Main's BIG SUMMERTIME Release! Until then, here are two peeks at a few fabulous, new goodies!


For my first card, I cut patterns from the Vitamin Sea 6x6 Paper Pack with Stitched Rectangle Set 1 Dies and layered them onto the card base. With another design from the paper pack and cardstock, I used the new Flip Fops & Shades dies -- how CUTE are these die cuts?! The other images are from the new Waves of Cheer set: the turtle was embossed with Sour Apple Embossing Powder and the star fish were embossed with Frosting Embossing Powder and a mix of powders. The sentiment is from new Stay Cool stamps and coordinating dies.


For my next card, I crated the background by blending orange ink onto yellow cardstock with the new Curly Waves Stencil and an Ergonomic Blending Brush. For the 'sand', I hand cut kraft cardstock and splattered brown ink. These adorable crocks are from the new Stamp/Die of the Month set: Smile Crocodile. This awesome new Hello Sunshine Word Dies complete the card perfectly!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment