Saturday, June 4, 2022

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Today, It's On Me

 

Happy Saturday and welcome to the Cafe!  I'm so glad you stopped in today to see what's brewin'...


Sip, sip hooray!  While I'm unable to literally buy you all a wonderful cup of coffee, I can at least share a coffee card with you to let you know I want to!


For my card, I created a background with a few different colors of Distress Oxide ink (Salvaged Patina, Saltwater Taffy and Abandoned Coral).  I then stamped coffee rings around the background with a stamp in the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps set Texture Tiles 9 set  For the center, I cut aqua cardstock with Pinkfresh Blanket Stitched Circle die and gold embossed this sentiment from Jaded Blossom Coffee and Friends stamp set. Using the same set, I stamped, cut and colored several of the coffee pot images and arranged them on the card.


 

1 comment: