Thursday, January 27, 2022

Sending Lots of Love

 

There's just TOO much to LOVE in the new Pink & Main Release!! In fact, I have TWO different projects I'm sharing today because I'm having so much fun creating with these goodies!


For my first project, I created a fun and easy slimline card. I cut a piece of white cardstock using the Layered Slim Line Dies. With the new Conversation Hearts Stencil and using Mini Ergonomic Blending Brushes, I brushed on red ink using the first stencil then brown with the 2nd layering stencil in this set - so cute - then adhered this piece onto the card base. I added a piece of dark brown cardstock to the center then added the gold embossed sentiment created with the new My Heart Smile stamps and coordinating dies. To finish, I added a touch of bling with these pretty gold gems from the Sparkle Gems collection.


It was SO fun to create these darling little notes created with two different sets that are actually perfect pairs!  


The first set of mini note cards were created with the new Take The Cake stamp set and coordinating dies. It's super easy to color in these little images and the sentiments just make me giggle. As a backdrop for the images on each card, I used the Stitched Circle dies.


The next set I used for this batch of note cards is called One Smart Cookie and there are coordinating dies too! How darling are these images and coordinating sentiments?! For the image backdrops, I used the Postage Dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment