Friday, October 1, 2021

Divinity Designs OCTOBER RELEASE is here!

 

The new Divinity Designs release is FABULOUS!!  Wait til you see it all!  I'm sharing FOUR projects today...

 

I LOVE the new cross stitch dies in this release...it brings back memories of when needlepoint was my biggest hobby!  For this card, I used:

 

This slimline is super sweet!  I used both new and older faves to create this card:

 

I always wanted to learn how to quilt, but never quite figured it out.  At least I can 'quilt' using this new Divinity Designs die!

 


Yay, I got to cross-stitch again!  The new cross-stitch dies open up so many creative possibilities!


Dies: Slimline Card Base, Slimline Cross Stitch Background, Candy Cane & Layers, Slimline Merry Christmas, Slimline Rectangles, Peaceful Poinsettia

1 comment:

  1. These are just wonderful. I especially like the quilt and cross stitching!

    ReplyDelete