Thursday, September 30, 2021

Sparkling Holidays

 

One of the best parts of the holidays is the SPARKLE! Pink & Main's newest release has so many wonderful holiday stamps, dies and stencils to help you make your cards, gifts and tags brighten up the holidays!

 My first cards feature the NEW Peppermint Cover Die that I cut from white cardstock and Winter Glitter Paper then paper pieced. The word die cuts with shadow are wonderful from the NEW Christmas Greetings Dies set. How cute are these critters?! The one on the left is the NEW Deer Friend Dies; on the right, is the Bearly Wait Dies with her cute little bow from the Stitched Bow Dies.

 


I LOVE this release so much!! My next two cards feature the NEW Empty Snow Globe stamps/dies, Winter Snow Globe Scenes stamps/dies and Stitched Rectangle Set 2. The card on the left also features the NEW Blizzards stencil that I used to blend ink with an Ergonomic Blender Brush. On the right-hand side card, I used the NEW Random Dots stencil to apply glittery paste.

Be sure to check out ALL the fabulous NEW goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment