Saturday, July 17, 2021

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Get Crafty

 

Happy Saturday and welcome to the Coffee Cafe!  I'm so glad you're stopping by today to see what's brewin'!


I love all things crafty or items I can use to craft with!  Besides spending loads of time at our local, independent craft store, Legacy Paper Arts (who I work for, actually), I've been known to browse the office supply store for an hour or more!  Please tell me I'm not the only one -- LOL!


For my card, I used several paper patterns from the Carta Bella Craft and Create Collection - such a fun paper pad!  These wonderful images and 'crafty' word die are from the Studio Katia Craftastic stamp set and coordinating dies - love, love, love!


 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card design with the cup of crafty tools in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous and fun card to send to another crafter,

    ReplyDelete