Saturday, May 8, 2021

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Java Love

 

Happy Saturday and welcome to the cafe!  I'm so happy you stopped by today!  Grab a cup of your favorite caffeinated (or non-caffeinated) beverage and see what's brewing today.


 

I love the smell of coffee!  I've heard from people who even are not coffee drinkers say they love the smell of coffee.  Maybe that's one reason why so many people hang out at Starbucks...they tell you it's because of the open internet, but I'm wondering if they just like the aroma!

 

For my card, I created a fun background with distress oxide inks.  These darling coffee cups, bean images and sentiment are from Newton's Nook Love Cafe set. For the backdrop behind the cups, I cut dark brown cardstock using Pink & Main Mod Stitched Rectangle Dies.


No comments:

Post a Comment