Saturday, April 24, 2021

Saturday Coffee Cafe - For Dad

 

 Happy Saturday, coffee lovin' fans, and welcome to the Cafe!  So glad you decided to stop by to check out what's brewing!

 


Masculine cards can be a challenge, but these goodies from Papertrey Ink - Ink To Paper made putting together this card so easy!  I layered navy and a wood grain pattern paper to the card base.  I then used the Weaved Background stamp and layered it onto sea foam green paper as a backdrop for this simple, but perfect coffee mug which I cut from plaid pattern paper with The Mug Die!  I stamped and die cut the sail boat from the Seas of Life set and added the sentiment from the Dad's Time Mini Stamp.  To finish, I added some nautical-looking cord!


 



1 comment:

  1. That is a fantastic masculine design. I love everything about it. Looks like a wonderful cup with the sailboat on it.

    ReplyDelete