Saturday, April 24, 2021

Just for Dad

 

Masculine cards can be a challenge, but Papertrey Ink - Ink to Paper makes it super easy!  The new April Release has the perfect goodies to help you create wonderful cards for the guys in your life!


 For my first card,
I layered navy and a wood grain pattern paper to the card base.  I then used the Weaved Background stamp and layered it onto sea foam green paper as a backdrop for this simple, but perfect coffee mug which I cut from plaid pattern paper with The Mug Die!  I stamped and die cut the sail boat from the Seas of Life set and added the sentiment from the Dad's Time Mini Stamp.  To finish, I added some nautical-looking cord!

For my next card, I layered dark blue and plaid pattern paper to the card base.  I created a 'sign' using this lovely sentiment from the Mother & Father stamp set.  I cut wood grain pattern paper with a circle die for a backdrop to the Seas of Life stamps/die images.


1 comment: