Thursday, January 14, 2021

New From Kat Scrappiness!

  

We're so excited!!   Kat Scrappiness has released several new MINI SLIMLINE DIES plus an adorable new stamp set featuring our sweet little Quokka friend!

 

My first card features the new Scallop Mini Slimline die that I used as a frame for my shaker card.  After adhering a piece of acetate to the back of the frame and lined it with thin double sided foam, I added the Hearts O' Plenty sequins and Love Heart clay embellishments before 'enclosing' the opening with a piece of light pink cardstock.  I adhered the shaker to the card base after layering a pattern paper to the base.

I then used the new Wonky Mini Slimline die to cut the center piece and stamped on the of sentiments from the new Quokka Valentine Stamp Set and I added one of the Quokka images from the set here as well.  She's holding one of the Love Heart clay embellishments, too!

 

For my next card, I layered a pattern paper to the card base then cut red cardstock with one of the new Wonky Mini Slimline dies and black cardstock with the new Diamond Wood Frame Mini Slimline dies.  For the focal point, I used the Happy Valentine's Day Sentiment with Shadow dies.  The images are a couple more included in the Quokka Valentine Stamp Set.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment