Saturday, December 19, 2020

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Comfort & Joy


Hey, Coffee Lovin' Fans - Welcome to the Cafe!  I'm so glad you popped in today to check out what's brewing...


Is there such a thing as a Peppermint Frappe?  If not, there should be!  I'd love a festive and frosty holiday beverage like this spiked with lots of peppermint.  That would give me a little comfort and joy about now!


 
For my slimline card, I used several Trinity Stamps products and Kat Scrappiness embellishments.  I first layered the card base with a pattern from the Slimline Holiday Trimmings Paper Pad.  I cut dark brown cardstock using the Slimline Hip To Be Square die for the backdrop.  The cup and coordinating pieces are from my new favorite die from Trinity Stamps: Summertime Sips (though it works for chilly weather too!) and the peppermint dies are from the Sweet Holiday Wishes die set.  I used the sentiment from the Comfort & Joy set. The Kat Scrappiness embellishments for the shaker are in the thumbnails below.


 
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas filled with love and Tidings Of Comfort And Joy!!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment