Saturday, November 7, 2020

Kat Scrappiness New Release!


There's something new and fun at Kat Scrappiness!  Be sure to check out the KS blog for all the fabulous projects the Design Team is sharing!!  Today, I'm featuring several new products!

My first card features:

NEW! Wrapped Up With A Bow Slimline Dies

NEW! Sugar Plum Fairies Slimline Paper

NEW! Christmas Shaker Ornament Dies 

 Slimline Embossed Edge Nesting Dies

Merry Christmas with Shadow Dies

Shaker Embellishments

 

My next card is filled with interactive fun!  These fabulous Christmas Shaker Ornament Dies are not only perfect for cardmaking, but make awesome gift tags/decorations too!!


Here are the products I used on this slimline card:

NEW! Christmas Shaker Ornament Dies

NEW! Cuppa Christmas Slimline Paper

Zig Zag Slimline Dies

Slimline Embossed Edge Nesting Dies

Shaker Embellishments

 
 
And last, but not least, my next card features a serene winter scene...

 

  For my card, I used these awesome goodies:

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment