Friday, November 6, 2020

Coffee Loving Blog Hop - Kat Scrappiness

 
The fun has begun!!  Today kicks off the Coffee Lovers Fall/Winter Blog Hop...YAY!!!  You won't want to miss a minute of the excitement, inspiration, creativity and prizes...A LOT OF PRIZES!!  Check out all the details HERE!
 

Kat Scrappiness is a proud Super Sponsor of the hop along with many, many other awesome companies!  Check out our Design Team's fabulous projects for the hop:
 

 For my slimline card, I layered a pattern paper from the new Slimline Cuppa Christmas Paper Pad.  I then cut a mustard-colored cardstock using the new Fancy Scalloped Nesting Slimline dies and for the center, selected another pattern from the paper pad and cut with one of the Slimline Never Ending Nesting Dies.

This is one of my favorite coffee cup dies - the Layered Coffee Cup Die!  I added this sweet little reindeer and tree from the Merry Critters stamp set.  To finish, I used the Merry Christmas w/Shadow die; using vellum for the 'shadow'.
 

Looking forward to seeing YOUR coffee/tea/cocoa creations on the hop!

 

10 comments:

  1. Total cuteness! I love that merry Christmas first slim line card I’ve seen on the hop! you go girl 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute slimline. Fun image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE card! I love all of the fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your card is so cute, I love that happy little deer. I really like how you used vellum behind Merry Christmas. I Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of your Coffee cards.. so adorable..I love coffee..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh deer, could this been any cuter?!!! I think not! Such a wonderful to go cup of java! I think this is just adorable~!

    ReplyDelete