Friday, September 25, 2020

Fall is Here

Divinity Designs September Release is nothing short of gorgeous!!  Fabulous layering dies, beautiful stamp sets and a new Fall slimline paper!  There are so many wonderful projects to create with these new goodies!!

For my first card, I used the following products:

New! Pumpkin Layering Combo Dies

New! Festive Fall Slimline Paper Pad

A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer

Matting Rectangle Die

Mini Tag Dies

Celebration Words Dies 

My next project was created with the Timeless Tote with Layers Die...it's one of my all time favorite dies and I have used it for SO many occasions as a gift bag filled with goodies or a gift card, tucked several handmade cards/envelopes and stamps as a gift, graduation-themed gift...the possibilities are ENDLESS!

For this tote, I created a cute one for Fall (it's actually sitting on our kitchen island right now as a decoration!)  Here are the products I used:

  New! Sunflower Layering Combo Dies

Timeless Tote with Layers Die

Pierced Circle Dies

 Follow the Son Paper Pad

 

There are those times, when words of encouragement are needed.  We've all had quite a year  - some more than others -  and I'm sure just about everyone could use a word or two (or paragraph) of encouragement and support.

 
 
Products I used to create this slimline encouragement card:
 
 

2 comments: