Thursday, July 9, 2020

Thoughts of Summer


Pink & Main's Spring/Summer Release is filled with fabulous and unique stamps, dies and stencils that celebrate this time of year!  I just love summer AND the newest release!

For my first card, I created a slimline card using these wonderful 2-step stamped paper lantern images and sentiment from the Lanterns stamp set and coordinating die.


 I can just image sitting on a restaurant patio in the evening, sipping a yummy adult beverage and being surrounded by pretty colored lanterns on a warm summer night.

My next card brings back so many memories of being a kid in the summer -- those were the absolute best of times!


 For the background, I blended several colors of distress oxide inks using the Warped Stencil and Ergonomic Blending Brush.  These super fun images and sentiment are from the My Jam stamp set and coordinating dies.




No comments:

Post a Comment