Friday, July 24, 2020

Summer Goodness with Divinity Designs


There's so much to love about Summer...and Divinity Designs new July release!

For my first card, I used the Half-Shutter Card with Layers Dies as the base.  I layered the card with pattern papers from the Weathered Wood and Rustic Beauty paper pads.  The new Raspberries stamp set is lovely and I used the image for the front and one of the sentiments on the inside of the card.  Using the Bitty Blossoms dies and Foliage & Leaves dies, I created a pretty focal point on the back panel of the card.


I'm lovin' the slimline craze and Divinity Designs has several awesome dies!  I used the new Slimline Card Base die to start then cut cardstock with one of the Slimline Rectangle Dies and Slimline Pierced Window Frame Die.  In the window openings, I placed a pattern from the Cool & Casual paper pad.  To continue with a 'tropical' theme, I used the Great Faith Stamp/Die Duo for the images and sentiment.

1 comment: