Saturday, June 27, 2020

Under The Sea


I wish I could go scuba diving. I'd love to see all the wonders of the ocean!  I tried it once, but got very claustrophobic and didn't get to see much under the sea {insert sad face}.   At least I got a glimpse of it in my craft room using these two beautiful Kat Scrappiness dies!

  
For my card, I cut white cardstock using the Under The Sea background die -- isn't it gorgeous?!  I blended two Distress Oxide inks using the Pink & Main Ergonomic Blending Brush over the diecut then placed a piece of silver Craft Perfect Mirror Cardstock behind it.

Dolphins are such beautiful, graceful animals!  I used the Stitched Dolphins Die set to cut navy cardstock to add the dolphin silhouettes.



Be sure to follow Kat Scrappiness via blog, Facebook ,  Instagram and YouTube so you won't miss any projects the design team shares...not to mention, you'll be among the first to hear about deals and specials!



No comments:

Post a Comment