Tuesday, June 30, 2020

It's A Party!

We're still celebrating Reverse Confetti's 7th Birthday! If you haven't seen the newest release, you're in for a real treat!  Each of my cards today feature:



Aww!  This sweet bunny is sending yummy cupcake kisses!  As you'll see, I used the Big Burst Confetti Cuts to cut the center of the pattern paper and placed colored cardstock behind the opening.  For this card, I used Iced Aqua behind the opening and stamped the sentiment on Bumblebee cardstock.



Rainbow colors are so happy and perfect for a celebration!  This darling little kitty is bringing colorful balloons to the party and is ready to celebrate!  I used Lime Green cardstock behind the Big Burst Confetti Cuts opening and stamped the sentiment on Salsa cardstock.

Presents make any celebration even more fun!  How cute is this little guy sending loving birthday wishes?!  I think I'll be using this image for some Christmas cards this year, too :)  Behind the opening, I placed a piece of Grape Soda cardstock and stamped the image on Lime Green cardstock.


Puppies are cute all by themselves, but having one bring you a flower bouquet is downright adorable!  This image and sentiment are perfect for so many special occasions, encouragement, get well, etc.!  I used Bumblebee cardstock behind the Big Burst Confetti Cuts opening and stamped the sentiment on Iced Aqua cardstock.


 

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are awesome. Love the critters and cacti. Thanks and God bless.

    ReplyDelete