Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Summertime is Here!


Hooray for summer!  I love warm weather and although I won't be able to get to a beach like these darling little guys, I can still enjoy the sunshine and getting outside more!



For my card, I selected an ombre pattern from the Summer Splash paper pad.  I cut thin cork for the 'sand' and then stamped, colored and diecut these adorable images from the new Summer Sloths set.  For the sun, I cut several colors of cardstock with different sizes of dies from the new Layered Circles Dies set.  With 21 sizes of dies in this set, my sun could have gone on forever ;)  To finish, I added the two sentiments that are also in the Summer Sloths set; stamping one of the images on thin cork.


Be sure to follow Pink & Main via email/blog, Facebook and/or Instagram so you won't miss any projects the design team shares...not to mention, you'll be among the first to hear about deals and specials!


2 comments: