Monday, April 27, 2020

Special Day for Moms and Dads


 Hey, 'Fetti Fans!  There are many things we are looking forward to in the coming months -- folks being able to get back to work, a healthier world and, yes, getting our hair done!  There are also two special days coming up and that's Mother's Day and Father's Day!

For my trio of cards, I used several of the same items and did a variation of stamp sets and layout.  All cards contain:



 For my first, card, I used Lift Me Up Stamps and coordinating dies for the images and sentiment banner.  These giraffes are so sweet!


Pandas just make me happy!  I used the Miso Happy Stamps and coordinating dies for this Dad card creating a little scene on the tag.


And last, but certainly not least, is a card for mom.   The koalas in the Bear Hugs stamp set look so caring and loving...just like mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment