Monday, May 4, 2020

ABC Banner


Hey, Pink & Main Fans!  Banners are festive and can be made for so many occasions or simply for decoration.  I started this banner for my craft room and for each letter will use an image of something that makes me smile or reminds me of something special!


There are two different Pink & Main Fish Tail banner dies that work perfectly for a project such as this.  I chose the Thin Fish Tail Banner Dies and cut different designs from the beautiful Enchanted Garden paper pad.  I then used one of the Stitched Circle Dies to cut coordinating cardstock and placed a letter using the Thin Alpha Dies in the center.  After adding the stamped images, I finished off the banner by adding Enchanted Garden Enamel Dots.


Be sure to follow Pink & Main  via email/blog, Facebook and/or Instagram so you won't miss any projects the design team shares...not to mention, you'll be among the first to hear about deals and specials!



1 comment:

  1. That is so cute and will look great hanging in your craft room. I would love to have a craft room so I could do something like that. But I got by this long so I am sure it will never happen.

    ReplyDelete