Saturday, December 7, 2019

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Cozy Christmas


Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Cafe -  I'm so glad you stopped in today!  Grab a cup of brew (or cocoa) and get cozy while you see what I'm serving up today...


We put up our Christmas tree and I love to just sit on the couch with a cup of brew and look at it!  If it were up to me, I'd leave it up all year long, but my family says it wouldn't be as special as when we first put it up for Christmas.  Sigh -- they may be right.


 For my card, I first adhered a plaid paper and dark brown cardstock onto the card base.  Then came the fun part...stamping, diecutting and coloring these adorable images from My Favorite Things Merry Christmoose! This set recently came out of the MFT vault and I was thrilled...it's one of my favorites!  It really makes me feel warm all over ;)




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card design with the cute images. Fun scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS MOOSE SCENE> I have a thing for moose...mooses...meece...mice? :)

    ReplyDelete