Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Cheers!


 Happy New Year!  Celebrating with Cake & Champagne seems like the perfect way to ring in 2020 -- don't you think?!


 Creating this bridge card was so much fun!  I started with a piece of Cloud White cardstock (4.25 x 7.5") and scored at 1" and 2" on each end.  For the center, I cut Lead cardstock using the Stitched Burst Cover Panel and for the sides, layered a paper from the Abundant Autumn paper pad. I then cut Rose cardstock using the Grid Stitched Tag die to 'bridge' the two folded sides.


The lovely images are from the Cake & Champagne stamp set and coordinating dies that I popped up onto the Grid Stitched Tag die.  To finish, I cut shiny silver cardstock with the 'cheers' word die from the Hooray & Cheers Word Duo dies and added some clear sequins for 'bubbles'.


Here's to a happy, healthy and safe New Year!  May 2020 be your best year ever!



3 comments:

  1. Kathy, this is so festive!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bridge card design and I wish you a happy new year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your combination of images in this design, Kathy. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete