Saturday, November 9, 2019

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Cuppa Cocoa


Happy Saturday and welcome to the Saturday Coffee Cafe!  Did you join the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop?!!  What an AMAZING hop filled with SO much inspiration!  Thank you to all the Super Sponsors who contributed such fabulous prizes, too!!






I don't know about where you live, but the temps here have gotten down right cold!  While I love my coffee, this weather change made me want some hot cocoa!!


For my card, I first used a Stampin Up embossing folder for the background.  This adorable mug is a die from Gina Marie Designs and I cut a pattern from PhotoPlay Kringle & Co. paper pad.  The words were cut from red glitter cardstock using Reverse Confetti's new "Warm Hugs" die.


I didn't get to do as many cards as intended for the Coffee Lovers Hop this time, but here are the ones I was able to submit...








 

2 comments: