Friday, November 8, 2019

Divinity Designs Rustic Birdhouses


Divinity Designs November Release is filled with so many goodies to help you create wonderful cards, gifts, tags and more for the holidays!


Today my card features a lovely stamp set: Christmas Birdhouses!  This stamp makes creating holiday cards quick and easy.  I copic colored the image for my card, but it looks beautiful stamped without coloring, too!  


I combined the image with Rustic Christmas paper cut with one of the Pierced Rectangle die and layered it on green paper cut with one of the Scalloped Rectangle dies.   The sentiment from the set was stamped on kraft cardstock and cut with one of the Treat Tag dies.


3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite stamps from the new release, Kathy...your creation is so beautifully crafted. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This REALLY caught my eye. My Mother loves feathered friends!

    ReplyDelete