Saturday, September 28, 2019

Sweater Weather

 Happy Saturday, Coffee Lovin' Fans!  Are you ready for sweater weather?  It's been cooler in the mornings and late evenings, but we're still seeing temps in the high 70-80's.  That's ok with me because no matter what the temperature, coffee is still my beverage of choice!


 For my card, I layered Reverse Confetti Midnight cardstock onto the card base.  I then embossed a piece of Lime Green cardstock using Sunny Studio's Dapper Diamonds Embossing Folder.  On Sand cardstock using Dark Roast ink, I used Concord & 9th's Tree Ring stamp


I thought the tree ring went perfectly with these adorable guys from My Favorite Things Sweater Weather in the Woods set!  The sentiment from this set made me think of all of YOU.




1 comment:

  1. Cute card design and those critters look so cozy with their sweaters. We got into the 30's over night so it is indeed sweater weather where we live.

    ReplyDelete