Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Sunflowers


Best friends are the sunflowers of life!  For me, they are bright and cheery when I'm sad, stand tall and strong when I'm weak and bring sunshine into my life all the time!


For my card, I first white embossed the sentiment from the newly released Grateful Greetings set onto the brown cardstock base.  I then layered Construction Sparkle cardstock and a pattern from the Pumpkin Spice paper pad.


These super cute images are from one of my favorite Pink & Main sets: Sunflowers (currently on sale and soon to be retired!).  The banner sentiment is from the new Grateful Greetings set that was cut out with one of the new Sentiment Strip Dies.



1 comment:

  1. A cute scene and those images used are so fun! I love the papers you used for the card too.

    ReplyDelete