Sunday, September 1, 2019

Divinity Designs September Release Day!


Today's the day!  Divinity Designs September Release is here and it's fabulous!  I LOVE coffee and everything related to coffee so this month's release is right up my alley!!


For my first card, I cut a solid paper from the Latte Love paper pad using one of the Pierced Rectangles Dies and then embossed with Flourishes embossing folder.  I then layered a pattern from the Latte Love paper pad. The sentiment from the new But First, Coffee set was stamped on cream cardstock cut from one of the Ovals Dies and then layered onto brown paper from the Latte Love paper pad cut from one of the Scalloped Ovals Dies.  

And how awesome are these coffee cups!!  They are from the new Cocoa and Coffee Dies which were cut from papers in the
Latte Love paper pad.


But, wait - there's more!  Coffee is like liquid gold to me, so I used several gold accents on this next card.


For my next card, I cut a paper from the Latte Love paper pad  
using one of the Scalloped Rectangles Dies and adhered to the cardbase.  I then cut white cardstock using one of the Pierced Rectangles Dies and then blended a couple different distress oxide inks using the new Hills Stencil!  Cutting shiny gold cardstock with one of the Scalloped Rectangles Dies, I layered a shimmery brown cardstock cut with one of the Rectangles Dies as a backdrop for the 'Coffee' die cut word cut from another paper in the Latte Love paper pad.  The sentiment, little coffee pot and word die are from the new Perk Up Stamp/Die Duos.

I then used the new Cocoa and Coffee Dies to create the pretty cup at the bottom and I added gold sequins to finish.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. I love the way the cups are stacked on the first one. Wonderful colors on both too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such clever coffee cards, Kathy. I especially like how you've used the patterned paper in your designs. tfs

    ReplyDelete