Saturday, August 31, 2019

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Coffee Talk



Happy Saturday, Coffee Loving fans!   I’m thrilled you decided to pop in today!  Pull up a chair, pour yourself a fresh brew and let’s talk for a bit.





First, if it’s your birthday today, Happy Birthday!  I celebrated mine this past week and gave myself a little present.  I’ve had my eye on this darling stamp set from Evelin T Designs for so long and decided to get it!




For my card, I first layered a mustard yellow cardstock onto the card base.  Then, I layered a pattern paper from Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid Chill pad that has been a fav.   For the background, I blended Antique Linen Distress Oxide Ink on the base and edged with Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Ink.  The images, from Evelin T Designs Coffee Talk, were copic colored and popped onto the background piece.  The sentiment is also from this fun set. 



The frame around the background piece was a scrap I found on my desk and was actually what I started with and build the card design/colors around it.  You never know where inspiration will come from!





3 comments:

  1. Cute bear in the coffee and a great overall coffee themed card. I love the sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, this card is so sweet...love the bear face in the cup! tfs

    ReplyDelete