Wednesday, August 21, 2019

You've Got This!


My niece is heading off to college this week!  I remember when my daughter left for college and all those emotions we felt...excitement, anxiety, proud, thrilled and, yes, a little scared.  I'm certain after she gets settled in, she'll begin to enjoy one of the most memorable adventures of her life...I wish I could go with her :)


For my card, I first cut white cardstock using one of the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 dies and blended bright ink using the Four Point Stars stencil.  Then, I added a strip of rainbow paper from the new Summer Splash paper pad.  The adorable image is from the Travel Buddy stamp set and coordinating dies.

This month's release is so awesome!  I adore all the fantastic sentiments and the Sentiment Banner Dies are absolutely perfect...creating and adding sentiments to projects has never been easier!!  I used the Going Places stamp set and Sentiment Banner Dies here.





2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable. She reminds me of myself--I ride around town on my mint green Vespa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and great colors, layers and design.

    ReplyDelete