Friday, August 23, 2019

Divinity Designs Vintage Country


 I've really enjoyed creating with this month's Divinity Designs release!  Each time I created a project, my mind took a lovely trip to the country - and being a city girl, it was like taking a little vacation!


 For my card, I wanted to create a country vintage theme so I used mostly browns, tans and cream colors.  First, I layered one of the patterns in the Weathered Wood paper pad and adhered to the full card base.  I then cut different cardstock using the Barn Dies and offset it on the card; the same with the Farm Fence die cut.

For the 'framed' piece, I created a frame using a couple Squares Dies cut from brown cardstock.  I cut brown cardstock using the Chicken Wire Background Die and swiped white ink across it, cut to fit the frame and layered kraft cardstock to the back of the frame.

The image and sentiment are from the Rise & Shine set which were stamped on cream cardstock and cut with the Circles Dies.  The sentiment circle was then layered with brown cardstock cut from one of the Scalloped Circles Dies.



 Here are the products used on my card....











2 comments:

  1. What a great card. I love the farm theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, Kathy. The scene you created is a great setting for this fabulous quote. tfs

    ReplyDelete