Saturday, August 17, 2019

Divinity Designs August DT Color Challenge


Welcome to the Divinity Designs Color Combo Challenge.  Each month, the Design Team is challenged to create a project using a color combo.  This month's challenge is inspired by the colors in the Fall Favorites Paper Pad!



For my card, I layered a piece of cranberry paper from the Fall Favorites Paper Pad and adhered to the cardbase.  I then placed a dotted pattern from this paper pad behind dark brown cardstock cut with the new Chicken Wire Background die.  Using Be A Sunflower Stamp/Die Duos, I copic colored the flowers and popped them up onto the card.  To finish, I stamped the sentiment from this set onto white cardstock cut from one of the Rectangles Dies and layered cranberry paper cut from one of the Scalloped Rectangles Dies.


1 comment: