Tuesday, July 16, 2019

You've Got Mail


It's an exciting day because I get to share a Pink & Main sneak peek of a few super adorable products coming in the July 20th release!!


For my card, I cut coral cardstock using one of the new Stamp Post dies. I love the new Envelope Die (seen at the top of my card) which I first cut with white cardstock as the 'base' then cut a color assortment of cardstock and 'colored in' the die with the inlaid die technique. 


And how cuuute is that little succulent image?!  It's from the new Succulents stamps and coordinating dies.  I then stamped one of the sentiments from the new Sent with Love set onto dark grey cardstock cut with one of the Stamp Post dies and another of the sentiments onto the envelope.  I lined my envelope with a pattern paper from the new Pen Pals 6x6 pad.





2 comments: