Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Beautiful Butterfly Birthday


What do you give someone special who has everything?  One of my best friends and I have known each other for almost 40 years and always make it a priority to celebrate our birthdays with dinner and a thoughtful gift.  This year, I decided to make her something special instead of buying a gift.


I made this card folder from scratch (with a lot of trial and error!); the two pockets contain 5 cards and coordinating envelopes featuring Butterfly Blossoms, Happy Mail, and Sentimental Sayings from the new July release! Scroll through to see each of the cards and the products I used...


 








 For the folder, I used pattern papers from Cue the Confetti, Darling Dots and Sweet Stripes.  I also filled the RSVP pen cylinder with pattern paper too.

This project was a labor of love and I hope my friend likes it!



2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and thoughtful gift! Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, thought I would pop by to say what a beautiful gift. I love this and the colours you chose. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete