Friday, July 19, 2019

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Pink & Main Release Day!


Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Cafe, Coffee Loving Cardmaker fans!  Today there is a special treat brewing...come on in!


Pink & Main's July Release is here!  I'm just lovin' these adorable coffee cups with whimsical succulents in them -- too cute!!


For my card, I first cut one of the pattern papers from the new Pen Pals pad using one of the Stitched Rounded Rectangles Dies and adhered to the card base.  I then layered a strip of another pattern from the paper pad in the center.  Using the new Stamp Post dies, I cut purple and rose cardstock for backdrops for the darling Succulent stamp images (did I mention how much I just love this set?!)  I then stamped one of the sentiments in this set on aqua cardstock and cut with one of the Stitched Rectangles Set 1 Dies .




No comments:

Post a Comment