Monday, July 1, 2019

Divinity Designs July Release - Ooh, Baby!


Oooh, Baby!  Divinity Designs new July Release is here and it is so adorable! Darling stamps and dies to create the sweetest baby cards and gifts plus two new 3D dies you'll love!


My first project is for a baby boy!  I started with the new Wide Surprise Box and Baby Boy Paper Pad.  This new box die is a perfect size and after put together, will fit in an A2 envelope!  I used the Double Stitched Stars dies cut from the Baby Boy Paper Pad to pop out of the box and added a few of the baby clothes found in the new Baby Clothesline Stamp/Die Duo set.  On the front, I stamped the sentiment from Bless This Baby stamp set and 'baby' word from the Baby Blessings die set.


My next projects are for a baby girl...


For the card, I cut dark brown cardstock using one of the Scalloped Rectangles dies and adhered to the card base.  Next, I cut soft pink cardstock using the Quilted Background die.  I then cut a piece of white cardstock and also a pattern from the new Baby Girl Paper Pad using the onsie die from the new Baby Blessings die set to create a 'card'; adding the bib, teddy bear, snaps and 'welcome baby' from the die set to the front.  I stamped a sentiment from the Bless This Baby set inside and adhered the onsie card to the card base. 


For the next part of this gift ensemble, I used the new Candy Carrier die, Baby Blessings die set and paper from the Baby Girl paper pad to create the little chocolate nugget holder.  The Candy Carrier die set also contains a die for cutting out the candy wrapping! 


To finish, I cut the tag with a pattern from the Baby Girl paper pad using a tag die in the Candy Caddy die set and stamping a sentiment from the Sweet Baby set.  The super cute pacifier was made with dies in the Baby Blessings die set.  I just adore these new stamps and dies!!


Here are the products I used in the projects above...











You'll want to stop by the Divinity Designs blog to view the entire release complete with video and special bundle offers!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your baby creations you made. They are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete