Sunday, June 16, 2019

Pink & Main Sneak Peek: Starfish Wishes


Without a doubt, my favorite vacation spot must have sand and sea!  I grew up near a beach and now that I live land-locked, I miss is so much.  Creating this card with some of Pink & Main's upcoming release products (available on June 20th) brought back many happy memories that I could almost smell the salt water!


 Wait til you see the new The Shore Paper Pad - you're gonna love it!  I layered two of the patterns and cut with Stitched Rectangles #1 dies for the background.  I then made a shaker using another pattern as the backdrop and cut thin cork using one of the new Reverse Scallop Circle dies.


 How cute is this little mermaid on her seahorse friend?!!  The image and sentiment both are included in the new Starfish Wishes set with coordinating dies!



1 comment: