Saturday, June 15, 2019

Divinity Designs June DT Color Challenge


 It's time for Divinity Designs Design Team Color Combo Challenge!  This month's color combo was inspired by the colors in the Spring Flowers 2019 Paper Pad...


For my card, I cut white cardstock using one of the Pierced Rectangle Dies and then blended pink, yellow and lavender inks using the Flower Burst stencil to create a background.


 Using papers in the Spring Flowers 2019 Paper Pad, I used the Alphabet Flags die to create the 'happy' banner.  Then I used the Birthday Stamp/Die duo to cut the 'birthday' word and stamp the 'to you' sentiment.







You'll want to check out the Divinity Design blog and enjoy the fabulous projects the rest of the design team is sharing today!

2 comments:

  1. Like the soft colors of this card, Kathy. Let's the HAPPY really show so well. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pastel colors on that pretty background design. And I love the HAPPY as a banner too.

    ReplyDelete