Friday, June 14, 2019

Sing To The Lord


 Every morning - at 4:00 am - the birds who have nested in our trees wake up and sing!  I think they are singing God's praises and even at that early time of the day, it's really beautiful!

For my card, I began with cutting cardstock using the Tri-Fold card die and cut papers from the Notable Notes pad using the layers dies in the die set.  

 

I then used one of the Circle dies to cut the light blue cardstock that I placed behind the 'world' die cut from the new Globe & Stand dies set.

 

I stamped the sentiment from the new Color My World set onto white cardstock cut with one of the Circles dies and layered with purple paper cut from one of the Scalloped Circle dies then adhered to the front of the Tri-Fold card. To finish, I added the Musical Notes dies cut from Notable Notes paper and cardstock.

  
      
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tri-fold card design. A wonderful sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have this tri-fold die, Kathy, so I'm loving this inspiring design. It just sings! tfs

    ReplyDelete