Friday, April 12, 2019

Coffee Loving Cardmakers: Design Team Close Up

 
 

Hi there, CLC fans – Kathy here!   Since we’ve had an increase in the amount of caffeinated friends that have joined the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Facebook Group so we thought it was a good time to do some new intros. Here’s a little about me…



My husband and I have been married for 24 years and have been blessed with a beautiful, wonderful daughter who will be graduating college next month.  It’s hard to believe we are parents of an adult, but so excited to see her come into her own and go after her dreams.  She continues to amaze us.
 
My crafting journey earnestly began over 20 years ago after attending a Stampin’ Up! demonstration.  I had always enjoyed doing some kind of crafting: cross-stitch, crocheting, papercrafts – but stamping had me hooked and I soon became an SU demo.  I posted my very first card on Splitcoast Stampers in 2006, but it wasn’t until 2013 that I began a blog and started playing in challenges.  I was really late to the Instagram party and only started becoming active there last year.


This was my very first card created for CLC with STAMPlorations products.  Having played in the Coffee Loving Blog Hops, I was thrilled when Amy invited me to be part of the awesome Coffee Loving Cardmakers team in August 2016 – which totally enabled me to use (and keep building) my huge stash of coffee/tea/cocoa stamps and dies! 
Throughout my crafting journey, I’ve been on several design teams and met lots of on-line friends and stamp/die brand owners who continue to inspire me every day!  Here are a few of my fav coffee/tea/cocoa cards...


 


My Saturday Coffee Café creations are posted every other Saturday - hope you'll stop in!


No comments:

Post a Comment