Friday, April 12, 2019

Divinity Designs - April Release Inspiration


Divinity Designs new release has so many wonderful products to celebrate special occasions...such as Mother's Day! 


For my card, I first cut a paper from the new Pretty Pink Peonies pad using on of the Pierced Rectangle Dies then layered on a pretty floral pattern from the pad.  Using the Lavish Layers Dies, I cut a dark olive cardstock and placed a strip of Pretty Pink Peonies paper on top.  The lovely flower is from the new Grandmother's Heart set which was stamped and colored on white cardstock cut with one of the Circle Dies and layered with pink paper cut from one of the Scallop Circle Dies.

To finish, I created a little Pretty Pink Peonies bow using a die contained in both the Test Tube Treat and Test Tube Trio Dies and placed it on the sentiment piece which was cut using one of the Pierced Rectangle Dies.

Be sure to stop by the Divinity Designs blog to view the entire release complete with video and special bundle offers!


And now for my next card...


The new Quilted Triangle Die has an unlimited amount of possible color/print combinations when using the inlaid die technique!  I've always wanted to lean how to quilt, but never seemed to get to it...now with this die I can!


 For my card, I created a 4.25"x 4.25" card base.  I then cut black cardstock using one of the Scallop Square Dies.  Cutting the Quilted Triangle Die in white cardstock as the 'frame' first, I then cut Pretty Pink Peonies and Chalkboard Collection papers with the die and used the inlaid die technique to 'color in' the spaces.  To finish, I used the Happy Stamp/Die Duo.



Products used:





 



 

1 comment: