Friday, March 15, 2019

Divinity Designs Special Treats


Divinity Designs March Release is filled with special treats for you to create, give -- or keep for yourself! Today I create two special gifties with fun and yummy treats...

This Christmas treats gift was created with the new Test Tube Trio Dies.  I cut the basic die in blue cardstock then used the layers dies, bow die and label dies (included in the Test Tube Trio Dies ) to cut patterns from the Christmas Collection (2017) Paper Pad.  For the front, I used one of the new Scalloped Squares Dies to layer and cut another design from the paper pad using one of the Squares Dies.  The fun sentiments are from the Treat Tag Sentiments #3 stamp set.  I filled the tubes with crushed peppermint, mini jingle bells and Snow-caps candy!


Onto the next special treat project...


 For this project, I used the Test Tube Treat Dies which I first cut yellow cardstock for the actual 'box' and, using the layering dies included, cut patterns from the Birthday Bash Paper Pad.  The sweet cupcake was created using Beverage Cup Dies and I added the candle from the Birthday Candle Dies; for a background, I cut blue paper from the Birthday Brights paper pad using one of the Scalloped Circles Dies.  The sentiment, from Treat Tag Sentiments #2, was stamped on orange paper from the Birthday Brights paper pad and cut using one of the banner dies from the Test Tube Treat Dies.


This cute treat gifty would go perfect with a cupcake ready to have sprinkles put on top.  Now I'm hungry for a cupcake!











 





1 comment: