Friday, March 1, 2019

Divinity Designs March Release!


 Divinity Designs March release is here and it's amazing!!  The new Release includes 4 stamp sets, 2 stamp/die combo sets, 5 die sets and a new stencil! 


My first project features the new Test Tube Trio dies!  I'm so excited about this die set - it's super easy to put together, comes with lots of coordinating dies and can be used in SO many ways!


First, I cut bright green cardstock with the Test Tube Trio dies. Using papers from the Birthday Bash and Birthday Brights pads, I used the layers dies in the Test Tube Trio dies set to cover the box and back part.  Then I used the Scalloped Circles and Circles dies for the front; the bow die is included in the Test Tube Trio die set.  

The test tubes (sold in 2 sizes - I used the smaller size for this project), were filled with tiny gravel/rocks and flowers placed inside.  I have a brown thumb, so I used artificial flowers, but putting dirt in the tubes with real flowers/plants/cactus would be really pretty too!  The tiny tags (also included in the Test Tube Trio dies set) are stamped with sentiments from Treat Tag Sentiments #3.


 My next project features the new stencil, Scalloped Squares dies and stamp/die combo set...


For the card, I first cut black cardstock with one of the Scalloped Rectangles dies and adhered to the card base.  I then cut a pattern from the Birthday Brights paper pad using one of the Pierced Rectangles Dies.


Using the new Flower Burst Stencil, I blended green and blue ink on white cardstock and cut the piece using one of the Rectangle Dies then layered with the blue paper in the Birthday Brights pad which was cut using one of the new Scalloped Squares Dies.

The sentiment and word die are from the new Birthday stamp/die combo.


You'll want to stop by the Divinity Designs blog to view the entire release complete with video and special bundle offers!


New products used in the above projects:


 


 

1 comment: