Saturday, February 2, 2019

You're TEArrific!



Welcome to the weekend and the Saturday Coffee Café.  I’m thrilled you are here because I’m sharing a little something special created just for you!




While coffee is my beverage of choice, I do occasionally enjoy relaxing with of good cup of tea!  My grandmother was an avid tea drinker which she’d always have with a few Social Tea biscuits.  She lived next door to us in the same apartment building and in the afternoons after school, I’d join her for a cup and a chat!



For my card, I layered Reverse Confetti Flamingo cardstock with two different patterns from the Pebbles Spring Fling paper pad onto the card base.  I then cut white cardstock using one of the Reverse Confetti’s Lacy Scallop Circles dies for the teacup backdrop.  These sweet teacups, macarons and sentiment are from Jane’s Doodles TEArrific stamp set.  I paper pieced the teacups using other patterns in the Pebbles Spring Fling paper pad and copic colored the teabag, macarons and hearts.  The sentiment was white embossed on Midnight black cardstock.



Hope you have a TEArrific day!


2 comments: