Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Pink and Main February Release!


The February Pink & Main Release is amazing and it's available TODAY!!  Hope you've been enjoying the sneak peeks the Design Team has been sharing.  If you've missed any, be sure to stop by the Pink & Main blog for tons of inspiration!


For my project, I began by cutting white cardstock with one of the Stitched Rectangles Set 2 dies and blended brown and dusty rose ink over the entire piece.  I then blended brown ink on the dusty rose part using the Four Point Stars Stencil.  Then, I adhered this background I created onto the card base.


Wow - I just love the new Pretty Jars set!!  There are so many fun elements to use like the lovely flowers, jar toppers and candle plus there are two different sizes of jars.  This set is so versatile and I can't wait to use these jars on other projects and fill them with all kinds of fun things!


Hope you'll follow us via email/blog, Facebook and/or Instagram so you won't miss any projects the design team shares...not to mention, you'll be among the first to hear about deals and specials!


No comments:

Post a Comment