Saturday, January 5, 2019

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Latte Love

Happy New Year and welcome to the Saturday Coffee CafĂ©!   So glad you’re here because today there’s a latte love in the air!



Today I got a little inky with alcohol inks.  First, I brushed red and brown alcohol inks onto alcohol ink cardstock and let it dry.  I dropped red then brown alcohol ink, dropping some blending solution and moving around the color.


These pretty hearts were cut from dark brown cardstock using Simon Says Stamp Stacked Hearts die.  Today’s “cup ‘o joe” was created using Lil Inker Designs Latte Love stamp set.  I gold embossed the cup then stamped the “coffee” and clear embossed a few times for a textured, shiny look.  The gold embossed sentiment is also from the Lil Inker Designs Latte Love set.


 Hope you have a great Saturday filled with a latte love!





2 comments:

  1. Fantastic design and I love all the dies, images used with that wonderful background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I really love that background!!

    ReplyDelete