Saturday, December 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti December Blog Hop

Welcome to Reverse Confetti's A Year To Remember Blog Hop!  Hope you'll hop along with us as the Design Team shares their favorite projects from 2018 plus a little something new!


First, for my new project.  One of my favorite papers this year are from the Winter Solstice pad and my card features those yummy colors and papers from that pad.

I layered Salsa cardstock and a pattern from the Winter Solstice pad onto the Premier Polar White cardstock base.  With another pattern from the Winter Solstice pad , I used the Gift Card Holder Tag die and added one of the Hang Ups Too dies cut from Salsa cardstock.
For a layered background, I cut Premier Polar White cardstock using one of the Lacy Scallop Circle dies.  These pretty tree images are from the Triangle Trees set that I white embossed on RC Aqua, Flamingo and Piggy Bank cardstock.  For finishing touches, I cut Salsa cardstock using the 'merry' word die from Winter Words Confetti Cuts and white glittery cardstock using two of the Snowflake Trio Confetti Cuts.

Now for three of my favorite projects I created using products released this year (not in any particular order):
 








6 comments:

  1. Boom!
    Kathy, I think today's project is one of my RC FAVS of yours! WOW!
    Love your picks too, so fun and so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all. Fun to see your picks of all you’ve done this year—well done I might add. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those yummy color combinations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful collection of cards...truly like what you do with die cut layering and color combining. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card! I love your mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete