Friday, December 7, 2018

Jolly Christmas Cups


Say it isn't so...today's the last day of the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


 Be sure to link up your fall/winter coffee/tea/cocoa project before 11:59 pm Pacific tonight to be in the random drawing for a prize from one of the 87 Super Sponsors!  Need a little inspiration?  Well, let me tell you, there is an abundant amount of incredible projects on the hop -- take a look HERE!


For my last project (ok, chances are I'll be whipping up another card), I used several wonderful products from STAMPlorations.  By the way, STAMPlorations is having a couple of awesome sales right now that I have to share...





 

 After layering cardstock and pattern paper to the cardbase, I cut red cardstock using one of the Stitched Tags Nesting dies for a backdrop.  These delightful cups and Christmas icons were stamped with the Big Christmas Cups set.  I added the Be Jolly word phrase die cut which was cut from white glittery cardstock.


10 comments:

  1. This is a beauty, Kathy. Love the stack of cups and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, your coffee cards have been some of my absolute favorites this hop! So bright and cheery....so festive and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! That little stocking just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cups are so pretty on your wonderful card. Very festive looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, I'm loving your paper pieced mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Love the paper choices for the stacked cups and awesome dies and design. Love the ribbon too. Great color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this stack of cups! Great card, and so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i adore this jolly card! so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I like these cups!

    ReplyDelete