Monday, November 26, 2018

SugarPea Designs - Here Comes Santa Claus



Today is my last Guest Design project with SugarPea Designs.  I have loved playing with their wonderfully fun products and hope you've been inspired a bit with the cards I've shared.  Thank you, Stephanie and Wendy for having me!
 

 The Christmas season has begun which means Santa Claus is coming!


 For my card, I first created a distress oxide sky background.  Using the Star Dust die, I cut directly on the background and placed some white glittery cardstock behind the star openings and fussy cut a piece for the snow at the bottom.

I copic colored this Santa image from the Here Comes Santa Claus stamp set and added the sentiments from the same set.



May you enjoy this time of year and have a blessed holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment