Sunday, November 25, 2018

Holly Jolly


 The Christmas tree is up as are a few decorations...it's starting to feel like the holly jolly, holiday season! 


 I used several Reverse Confetti products which got me into a festive, cardmaking mood!  For my card, I cut Premier Polar White cardstock with Snowballs Cover Panel and placed on the cardbase.  The tag was created using the Holly Jolly Tag Layer die; filling in the openings with Sand, Avocodo and Salsa cardstock.  For the top tab, I cut Salsa cardstock using one of the Hang Ups Too dies.  The sweet Santa and Reindeer images are from the Jolly Holiday stamp set and coordinating dies...Santa even has a bit of sparkle on his fur trimmed hat and suit! The new Snowflake Magic stamps and coordinating dies made a pretty addition to place behind the tag.


 Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration:












12 comments:

  1. I love the coloring! The little reindeer is especially sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge with this adorable Santa and reindeer card, love the fresh colours and feel

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun festive card and your Santa is so cute!
    Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful coloring on this sweet image! Fabulous card design! Thanks so much for playing in our 'W and X' challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge. Good Luck and please come back again soon!
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy your card is adorable! I love how you used the colors for our Color Dare challenge. Cute, cute, cute card! Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how supercute and delightful!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE, glad you came back and shared this with us. Such perfection in your creations. Thanks again for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy - I think this has to be one of my favorite Christmas cards this year. I love the sweet faces on the Santa and the reindeer. Thank you for sharing with us at the Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This santa & reindeer are the cutest, but that tag! Oh my! Thank you for playing at CMH Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the use of the embossing folder for the 3D look to the card. Also great use of the colours for the colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really really like this card. It is a delightful mix of textures and colors. Such a cheerful and sweet vibe to it.

    ReplyDelete